This is a vintage postcard showing Wroclaw Main Station (Breslau Hauptbahnhof). It was built in 1855 – 1857, as the starting point of the Oberschlesische Eisenbahn (Upper Silesian Railway), as well as the Breslau – Posen – Glogau Railway. It replaced earlier complex of the Oberschlesischer Bahnhof (Upper Silesian Train Station, built 1841-1842). Its designer was Royal Prussian architect Wilhelm Grapow, and in the mid-19th century, it was located near the southern outskirts of the city, as the areas to the south had not been urbanized yet.
Wroclaw – Breslau Hauptbahnhof